SWL Valve Regulated Lead-Acid Batteries (VRLA)
The SWL range is an enhanced NPL design resulting in an improved energy to density ratio, giving up to 40% extra discharge capacity.
• Yuasa VRLA batteries can be used in any orientation excluding continuous use inverted.
• High energy to density ratio – up to 40% extra discharge capacity
• Standard case material is flame retardant to (UL94-V0).
• SWL batteries are manufactured in factories that comply with ISO9001:2000.
• FR option SWLs comply with BS6290 Part 4 (1997).
• SWL batteries comply with IEC 60896-21+22.
Features & Benefits